All A's AND 13 Years of Marriage! :]

I just checked my grades for the Fall semester and I got all A's! I'm so excited! And, today/night is our 13th wedding anniversary! Who says 13 is bad luck? No way!

Curious minds--just double checking:


So, earlier today I told the kids it was Doug and mine's 13th anniversary and told them what we were going to be doing to celebrate. Well, a couple hours later, Hailey was sitting next to me and asked me how old I was when I got married. I said 28. Then, she verified with me that I was 41 and I said yes. She proceeds to "do the numbers" and came up with 13 and says, "Yep! That works!"


She's 11 1/2 yrs old (my oldest), so that works too! :] hee-hee


2 comments:

val m said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary! Congrats on the "A"s!

Bonnie said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. It is fun to get to know more about you and your family. I found out this last year that school, family, callings, anniversaries can all work together! It is amazing all that we can do when we put our mind to it. Congratulations on doing so well with school and all the other things you had to do!

P.S. I would love to get together and make things. I am not creative as my blog might have deceived you. Those things were not hard at all, but fun.