New Member of the Family!


She's very sweet!





Well, I think we have a new member of our family! Doug and I were heading out yesterday to the video store when just three blocks from our house I saw two tiny kittens in the MIDDLE of the road! Doug was driving and didn't see them. I yelled to stop! I hurried out of the car and scooped up Little Missy who was very confused and dazed. Upon closer inspection, her sibling was dying. Doug was good to pick up the dead kitten and lay her on the side of the road in the tall grass. Little missy was scared, wet, cold, and shaking. We guesstimate her to be only about 3-4 weeks old. She may be a runt as she is smaller than her sibling. We must have just come up on the kittens after they had been DUMPED in the road! We surmise that the sibling who died either landed on its head or got ran over by the car that dumped them. Some people are SO MEAN! It took about an hour before Little Missy stopped shaking from the trauma. She is very cute and sweet! She is adapting to our family and home very well. I think she's a keeper! :]

She's not much bigger than Hailey's gerbil!!











1 comment: